Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Taste of Heaven

I don’t remember much about my first primary school which I only studied for a year and a half before moving to another suburb. The school no longer exists but the catholic cathedral, which was surrounded by the school, stands still. Nowadays, the catholic cathedral runs services and is a tourist attraction of Bei Jing. For me, the nature is a church; it is a place I feel god the most, a place I can actually see his amazing creation, a place I worship him in my own way.

I bought a slice of chocolate cake from a bakery near my home. It was a difficult decision to choose between chocolate cake and Tiramisu. Surprisingly, they did not use any alcohol to make Tiramisu so I did not dare to try. I am afraid I might be disappointed with it just like the Baxy rum and raisin flavored ice cream I bought previously. I don’t want it to ruin my impression of Tiramisu; so far I have never tasted a Tiramisu with awful taste. There might be many ways to reach heaven I believe, at least through church or Tiramisu.

No comments: